2016 Alaska Young Fishermen's Summit
Online registration is now closed. Please register in person at the summit.
The registration fee for this three-day summit is $100 on or before Tuesday, January 12, 2016. Late registration fee is $125 after January 12. The fee includes three breakfasts, three lunches, and two receptions.
Conference rates are available at the Westmark Baranof Hotel and the Prospector Hotel. Participants receive the discount codes when they register.
127 North Franklin St.
Juneau, AK 99801
Note: Rooms are booked up at the Baranof.
Conference rate is $125/night (plus tax). Rate is valid until January 3, 2016 – dependent on availability. Use the discount code on your registration receipt to receive the conference rate.
375 Whittier Street
Juneau, AK 99801
Conference rate is $99–$109/night (plus tax). Rate is valid until January 3, 2016 – dependent on availability. Use the discount code on your registration receipt to receive the conference rate.
Make reservations by phone, (907) 586-3737; by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or online.
Limited travel scholarships are available. Deadline to apply is January 6, 2016. Preference will be given to applicants who have matching support from a fishing association, CDQ group, or other sponsor. Download and submit the travel scholarship application [Word document].
- Torie Baker, Alaska Sea Grant, Cordova
- Sunny Rice, Alaska Sea Grant, Petersburg
- Paula Cullenberg, Alaska Sea Grant, Anchorage
- Julie Matweyou, Alaska Sea Grant, Kodiak
- Quentin Fong, Alaska Sea Grant, Kodiak
- Gabe Dunham, Alaska Sea Grant, Dillingham
- Pete Granger, Washington Sea Grant, Bellingham
- Terry Johnson, Alaska Sea Grant, Anchorage
- Rhonda Hubbard, F/V Kruzof
- Zach Hill, F/V Atlas
- Sunny Rice or Torie Baker at email@example.com