1007 W 3rd Avenue #100
Anchorage, AK 99501
Providing administrative support to all MAP faculty and staff in Anchorage and field offices.
- Advanced Technical Support Specialist for Sprint/Nextel (Las Vegas, NV) 06/2009 – 04/2010
- Financial Service Trainer, Financial Service Agent for Verizon Wireless (Dublin, OH) 01/2005 – 02/2009
- Customer Service Supervisor for Forward Air Inc. (Groveport, OH) 06/2003 – 01/2005
- University of Alaska Anchorage, 08/2011 – present
Major: BA Psychology
- Columbus State Community College (Columbus Ohio), 04/2010 – 06/2011
Major: Associate of Science in General Studies
- Franklin University (Columbus, Ohio), 01/2006 – 12/2008
Major: Information Technology, Minor: Business Administration
- Fiscal coordination of Marine Advisory Program and Alaska Sea Grant
- Banner Finance input and querying
- Travel coordination and purchasing
- Procard and petty cash reconciliation
- PPA duties
- Assist in the planning and implementation of workshops and seminars
- Maintain publications and office supply inventory
- Subcontracts and professional services agreements
I enjoy reading, hiking, camping, traveling, the arts, music and exploring Alaska. Currently I am completing coursework in pursuit of a degree from UAA.
I enjoy the flexible work enviroment, relaxed atmosphere, and friendly coworkers.