Faculty Archives: Izetta Chambers
Former MAP Agent
Assistant Professor, UAF
Izetta Chambers left the Marine Advisory Program in June 2013.
- Business planning, grant-writing, feasibility analysis
- Entrepreneurial development
- Fisheries regulatory permitting and compliance
- Technical and legal research and writing
- Byproduct utilization for agricultural development
- Bachelor of Science, Business Management, University of Arizona, Tucson, 2001
- Juris Doctorate, Law, University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law, Tucson, 2008
- Law Clerk, Gibson, Nakamura & Green, P.L.L.C., Tucson, Arizona
- Manager/Founder, Naknek Family Fisheries, LLC, Naknek, Alaska
- Manager, Lake & Peninsula Business Development Center, King Salmon, Alaska
- General Manager, Paug-Vik Inc., Ltd., Naknek, Alaska
Links to Izetta's projects, workshops, presentations and publications.
- Alaska Seafood Processor Training
- Safe and Legal Fish Waste Composting in Alaska
- Labeling Requirements for Alaska Seafood Processors
- Working with the Alaska Board of Fisheries
Information and links to seafood processor resources
- Basic Startup Guide for the Direct Market Fisherman [PDF]
Preliminary considerations for starting a direct marketing business.