1007 W 3rd Avenue #100
Anchorage, AK 99501
Assist with budget development, analysis, and coordination of the Marine Advisory Program (MAP). Project management for MAP projects and initiatives. Coordination of workshops and conferences. Member of Alaska Sea Grant Communications team on website development and maintenance and graphic design and production of program materials and presentations. Assist with grants, budgets and reports.
- University of Alaska Marine Advisory Program, 1999–present
- University of Alaska Cooperative Extension Service, 1985–1999
of Business Administration, NMSU, 1982
Major: Business Management, Minor: Economics
- Accounting courses, UAA, 1986–1990
- Conference Coordination
- MAP websites (MAP, InMap)
- Grant and proposal development and tracking
- Computer maintenance and technical support.
- Ongoing projects — Newsletter, brochure, flyer, and publication design, digital media preparations