Tools and Strategies for Assessment and Management of Data-Limited Fish Stocks
Hotel Captain Cook
May 12–15, 2015
Contact: Sue Keller, email@example.com
The goal of this symposium, Tools and Strategies for Assessment and Management of Data-Limited Fish Stocks, was to encourage development of new tools and strategies for assessment and management of data-limited commercial and recreational fisheries in marine and freshwater areas.
- Program (includes links to PDFs of selected presentations and posters)
- Abstract book [PDF, 682 KB]
- Symposium information
- Manuscript preparation guidelines [PDF; 188 KB]
- Symposium evaluation form
- Newsletter article about the symposium
Keynote speaker Doug Butterworth and University of Alaska Anchorage professor Gunnar Knapp discuss their fisheries research (see podcasts #33, #34, and #35).This conference has ended.