Call for abstracts
Presenters are asked to present their current/new research findings, highlight decadal changes, identify integrated studies, and discuss collaborations. The audience will include other researchers as well as local resources managers, researchers and interested public.
Oral presentations will be limited to 20 minutes (a 15 minute talk plus 5 minutes for questions and answers) and delivered in a plenary session. Posters will remain displayed throughout the conference. We have space for a large number of posters.
Oral presentations and posters addressing the symposium theme are sought covering the following topics:
- Fresh, riverine, estuary and marine waters
- Soils, geology, vegetation
- Birds and mammals
- Human dimensions
The abstract submission deadline for this conference is closed.
Abstracts must include:
- Type of presentation preferred (oral or poster).
- Topic area from above list.
- Title, in upper/lowercase type, using as few words as possible.
- Author(s) names as they should appear in the abstract book; full affiliation and mailing address; and phone, fax, and email address.
- Name of presenter and contact person if different from first author.
- Text of abstract in 250 words or less; do not include any headings, tables, figures or references. If paragraphs in your abstract are particularly long, please break them up into smaller paragraphs of 170 words or less.
All abstracts will be printed and bound with the symposium program, and made available to symposium attendees.