Secure online registration for Sea Grant Week 2012 is now available. Both checks and credit cards will be accepted. Online reservation will close on September 10.
The deadline for booking your room at the Hotel Alyeska is August 16. After that, the special conference rate will no longer be available.
Before you book your hotel, airline, and vehicle rental reservations, please consider taking advantage of the pre- and post-conference activities we've lined up.
The $500.00 participant registration fee includes:
- All breakfasts and lunches Monday through Friday (9/17 to 9/21)
- Tuesday's opening reception (9/18)
- Wednesday's poster reception (9/19)
- Thursday's awards dinner (9/20)
Guest registration is available for the following activities:
- Tuesday night welcome reception ($70.00; includes food)
- Wednesday night poster reception ($40.00; includes food)
- Thursday night awards banquet ($75.00; includes food)
Jon Pennock and the Sea Grant Association, the Sea Grant Week 2012 Planning Committee, and David Christie and the staff at Alaska Sea Grant thank you for your decision to attend Sea Grant Week 2012. We look forward to providing you with a substantive experience aimed at fueling our already great collegiality and building on our well-focused program plan, which together make our national effort unique and effective.