1007 W 3rd Avenue #100
Anchorage, AK 99501
Providing administrative support to all MAP faculty and staff in Anchorage and field offices.
- Advanced Technical Support Specialist for Sprint/Nextel (Las Vegas, NV) 06/2009 - 04/2010
- Financial Service Trainer, Financial Service Agent for Verizon Wireless (Dublin, OH) 01/2005 - 02/2009
- Customer Service Supervisor for Forward Air Inc. (Groveport, OH) 06/2003 - 01/2005
- University of Alaska Anchorage, 08/2011 - Present
Major: BA Psychology
- Columbus State Community College (Columbus Ohio), 04/2010 - 06/2011
Major: Associate of Science in General Studies
- Franklin University (Columbus, Ohio), 01/2006-12/2008
Major: Information Technology, Minor: Business Administration
- Assist Fiscal Coordinator with day to day operations
- Banner Finance input and querying
- Assist with travel and purchasing
- Assist with credit card and petty cash reconciliation
- Serve as PPA backup
- Assist in the planning and implementation of workshops and seminars
- Maintain publications and office supply inventory
- Assist with walk-in clientele
I enjoy reading, hiking, camping, traveling, the arts, music and exploring Alaska. Currently I am completing coursework in pursuit of a degree from UAA.
I enjoy the flexible work enviroment, relaxed atmosphere, and friendly coworkers.