Community-Based Monitoring: Observing Alaska's Coasts and Oceans Workshop
The Alaska Center for Ocean Science Education Excellence (COSEE Alaska), through a grant from the National Science Foundation (NSF), will provide travel assistance to selected participants at the Community-Based Monitoring workshop.
Am I eligible for travel assistance?
- Are you leading or planning to lead a community-based monitoring project in Alaska?
- Do you assist a group(s) that is doing or planning to do community-based monitoring?
How do I apply?
- By Sunday, March 9, send the information below to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Recipients of assistance will be notified by email on March 14.
How will recipients be selected?
- These funds are intended to support broad geographic representation across coastal Alaska.
- Priority will be given to community members, supporting scientists, and leaders or program staff from nonprofit organizations.
The submission period has ended.
Questions about this application?
Please contact Robin Dublin, Executive Director, COSEE Alaska, 907-375-1410 or email.
Technical questions or problems with the online form?
Please contact the Alaska Sea Grant web coordinator.