All presentations linked below are in PDF format.
- NOAA research in support of the May 2011 MOU with BOEM/BSEE [1.7 MB]
Doug DeMaster, Research and Science Director, NOAA/NMFS Alaska Fisheries Science Center, Juneau, AK.
- Timelines and responsibilities [64 KB]
Jeep Rice, Program Manager, Habitat and Marine Chemistry, Auke Bay Laboratories, NOAA/NMFS Alaska Fisheries Science Center, Juneau, AK.
- Alaska OCS Region [1.9 MB]
Sharon Warren, Regional Supervisor, BOEM Environment, Anchorage, AK.
- Bureau of Safety and Environment Enforcement [952 KB]
Mark Fesmire, Regional Director, Alaska OCS Region, BSEE, Anchorage, AK.
- Oil spill planning, preparedness, and response in state and federal offshore waters [1 MB]
David M. Moore, Oil Spill Response Supervisor, BSEE, Herndon, VA.
- A changing Arctic: NOAA’s mission and arctic roles [428 KB]
Kate Clark, NOAA Policy Office, Office of the Undersecretary, Washington, DC.
- NOAA Office of Response and Restoration: Arctic activities and priorities [1.3 MB]
Mary Baker, OR&R's Assessment and Restoration Division Chief, Northwest and Great Lakes Branch, NOAA/National Ocean Service, Seattle, WA.
- Understanding NMFS organization, mission, and relating that to development of arctic oil and gas
Tim McCune, NOAA/NMFS Headquarters, Silver Spring, MD.
- Grand challenges for science supporting NOAA’s missions in resource management [632 KB]
Steven K. Davis, Regional Oil & Gas Coordinator, NOAA/NMFS Alaska Regional Office, Juneau, AK.
- Alaska Region, habitat conservation and protected resources responsibilities
Jon Kurland, Assistant Regional Administrator, Protected Resources Division, NOAA/NMFS Alaska Regional Office, Juneau, AK.
- Alaska Fisheries Science Center arctic marine mammal research themes [1.2 MB]
John L. Bengtson, Director, National Marine Mammal Laboratory, NOAA/NMFS Alaska Fisheries Science Center, Seattle, WA.
- Northern Bering and Chukchi Sea research (Arctic Eis) [2.8 MB]
Ed Farley, Program Manager Ecosystem Monitoring & Assessment, Auke Bay Laboratories, NOAA/NMFS Alaska Fisheries Science Center, Juneau, AK.
- Habitat and Marine Chemistry Group at Auke Bay Labs [348 KB]
Jeep Rice, Habitat and Marine Chemistry Program Manager, Auke Bay Laboratories, NOAA/NMFS Alaska Fisheries Science Center, Juneau, AK.
- BOEM Environmental Studies Program [1.9 MB]
Dee Williams, Chief, Environmental Sciences Management Section, Alaska OCS Region, Anchorage, AK.